YEAH, I was bullied by hecka people before. People pick on me because of my size and stuff, and they called me a midget. and said I'm flat. all the way back in middle school. I was a teachers pet, never gotten a 4.0 tho ! but I sure as hell know how to snitch. Like, I've had Grace Lau being a backstabber to me and act really nice but behind my back, she did helluh stuff. She made a aim "sephina123" , pretended to be me ,and aimed everyone saying bad shit. and make people hate me . She also took my pictures and freaking photoshopped it. =___=
I was a victim of cyber bully. Then Amy Ung turned emo outta nowhere in 8thgrade. I guess thats called Karma ?
When Myspace was the ,shit she messaged me and threatened me saying "Rice Bowl Eating Face" , dude, wtheck. Youre asian too , so yeah nigguh , please calm down. And she threatened to beat me up. Thats when I decided that I should start to know more people.
I was also threatened to give in $50 for ruining someone's shirt.. DAMIEN FREAKING GOT THE SHIRT FOR CHEAP FROM FOOTLOCKERS, IF IT WASNT FOR THE PEOPLE, I WOULDNT HAVE GIVEN HIM ANY SHIT. =_________________= I knew for sure I needed connections.
No comments:
Post a Comment