I have completely no privacy, I have a feeling that my dad will just charge into my room any minute and read everything I post and start throwing a fit about it "blah, blah, blah , blah , blah" My room, I share it with my grandma. And both of us sure as hell dont appreciate it when someone comes ratting all our stuff out. Like, my dad would just barge in my room anytime and pick out the littlest stuff. HE throws things away WITHOUT my permission. Comeon now, I know I'm only 15. But uh, Privacy please ?
Stop digging thru my bag when you feel like something bad is in it. simply ask please. Like No. Watch when he reads this and he's like, OH IM THE DAD HERE, I GET TO DO WHATEVER THE SHIT I WANNA DO. This goes on so many times, looking thru everything. Complaining about everything. GURRRL , IMA TEENAGER. LET ME MAKE MISTAKES, LET ME LEARN . THANK YOU SO MUCH. Like , i swear Ima just HIDE EVERYTHING, cus I can't trust you with taking everything I have. Thanks. Much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment