Friday, December 10, 2010
MY CURFEW
Y YOU NOT GIVE ME MORE TIME TO GO OUT ? I see my friends and I'm like, wow. 8 is considered "early" for them. Back then, well still, 5:30 was ocnsidered late. When I was in middle school, my curfew was immediate 4:00. If I came home at like 4:20, my dad would be like, whyd you go so late ? whered you go ? did you do any bad shit ? Coming home at five would make me really paranoid of being bitched at which is why I never did. Freshman, Five was considered too late for me. 4:30 was considered just already late. -_____- I missed alot of opportunities to hang with people. In sophomore, I finally decided to get back at what I missed, for all the missing opportunities, for all the times that I couldnt hang. Finally, I could hang. Not everyday, at least, not when my dad decided to not have a job. He's lame -_- I never had a "Good Job" from you , dad. I was always discourage. me getting a 3.83 still isnt enough for you. I was pissed, youre asian, I know you expect alot, but you never gave me motivation. I never had a prize from you. Never. Not even letting me going out. So I oculd like go up to 6:30 now and that would be considered late. so lately, my grades have downgraded so I'm like getting a 2.0 and they expect me to go home at like 4. And so now, I'm expected to go hoem 4:30 everyday at the latest./. WTF HAPPENED TO MY FUCKING SOCIAL LIFE . ? TF HAPPENED ? -_- This is the reason why I started cutting. It't because of you. I hate you for ruining my social life. I couldve been like tina , having the itmes of my life.-__- why ? -_____________________________- to be ocntinued .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment